The administrators of Standard Integrated Supports, Inc., as a part of the leadership and management efforts to build a company of like-minded persons to ensure that the best quality of care and services are provided to the individuals served, have adopted a list of values to help develop a clearer sense of what’s most important to successfully fulfill the company goals.
For every staff person providing healthcare services under the management of SIS, Inc., these values represent:
- Commitment – committed to developing the necessary skills, attitudes, and behavior to achieve the full potential of our mission and goals.
- Confidence – confident that the staff is always available and has the best interest of the individuals served foremost at all times.
- Determination – a firmness of purpose; and SIS, Inc. has adopted the attitude that “We will either find a way, or make one.”
- Patience – is defined as the level of endurance one can take without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, and display of negative attitude while at work or towards clients.
- Responsibility – is for staff and individuals served to be accountable for their actions.
- Teamwork– SIS, Inc. has added teamwork as a value of great importance to work in harmony with others in a group, also involving unity-harmony, agreement, and the sense of forging ahead with the same end goals always in mind, in the best interest of the individuals served.